Hey there! 👋
We’re a small company of 4 people, looking for our first full-stack developer.
Our 2 cofounders met on Twitter in 2017 and have bootstrapped the business to profitability since then.
You’ll work with our CTO, to develop new features and maintain our existing projects.
We value work-life balance and we’re not a fast paced startup where everything has to be done yesterday. We’re looking for someone who wants a steady job and to join us for the long term.
We value developers with broad skillsets that have sharp attention to detail.
If that’s you, we’d love to chat! 🤝
Our stack: (experience required)
- Backend: Laravel
- Frontend: Tailwind, Alpine, Livewire, Vue
- Platforms: AWS, DigitalOcean, Laravel Forge
- Multi-year experience with backend web development and Laravel
- Appreciation for beautiful and clear code
- AWS knowledge appreciated
- Ability to prototype, develop, and ship entire application features
- Clear communicator and able to discuss complex technical issues within Slack discussions and long-form posts
- Small company, you’ll be the first hired developer
- No unnecessary meetings
- Fully remote
- Paid holidays
- Unlimited sick leave
- Profit share bonus
- From UTC to UTC+10
- We’re spread across Europe, East Asia and Australia. Everything in this range is a good fit.
- Sorry but US timezones won’t work for us.
- $80k to $120k a year
To apply, please submit your introduction / cover letter and CV via the following form: