We’re building the next generation web-scale, massively distributed platform for collecting, processing, transforming and analyzing huge volume of operational data and providing near real-time insights to hundreds and thousands of delighted customers. If you are excited by the opportunity to work with a world-class technical team and to use your expertise to create user interfaces that allow users to explore and gain insight from extremely large data sets, then we really want to talk to you.
Ideal candidates are experienced, hands-on engineers with a passion for creating intuitive user experiences, but also not afraid to dive into the backend code to support new UI functionality. We want to balance your compulsion for elegance in design and code with the ability to quickly deliver innovative solutions to real-world challenges.
You are a passionate software engineer who has tons of experience designing, developing, debugging, and operating high performance, usable user interfaces that delight users and create an incredible interaction between product and person. You have solved similar problems before and your solutions are powering the internet today - somewhere! You have experience balancing feature delivery, service ownership and retirement of technical debt. You are capable of driving and delivering thin slices of end-to-end functionality on a regular cadence with data-driven feedback loops.
Some of what you will do:
- Work with a team of experienced software developers on visualization of very large data sets.
- Commit to your customers’ success by owning the experience end to end; all the way from design, through development, validation, deployment and support in production.
- Commit to disciplined Software Engineering - tech specs are second nature to you, code reviews are a way of life, and your high quality code is always production ready.
- Work closely with the open-source community. The community gave to us, it’s only right that you contribute back changes and enhancements.
- Use your prior experience to make sound design decisions, account for all the abilities of enterprise scale software, resolve complex technical issues and promote innovation. Be an example for engineering excellence!
What you have done:
- Acquired at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Had success shipping UI and full-stack features
- Developed full-stack expertise in leading edge data-driven platforms and UI technologies to deliver first-class visualization tools for real time analytics use cases.
- Have experience working with SaaS delivered via REST APIs.
- Knowledge of programming language like Java, Python, Ruby
- Demonstrated passion, ability, a willingness to learn quickly and a mindset to make a difference. You are an effective communicator and work equally well in a team or by yourself. You get stuff done!
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!