Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities, and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position: The life of a frontend engineer at Showpad
- Maintaining and building features as part of a global cross-functional inside the Scrum framework
- Big impact on the Showpad product by controlling how our various applications look, feel and how they are developed and deployed
- Working together with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features on the Showpad platform
- Uses cutting edge technology to allow our application development process to mature
- Active in guilds to learn, coach, grow as a team
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Multiple interest fields and willingness to learn new technologies / grow responsibilities is a definite must
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts (e.g. how the browser parses and constructs a web page)
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Comfortable working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Great understanding of quality and how to improve quality processes
- Team player mentality, committed with the whole software development life cycle in the agile team
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
Nice to have, no must
- Knowledge in Redux, RxJs or Nrwl Nx is considered a strong plus
- Experience with developing browser extensions is a strong plus
- Experience with Test Driven Development is a strong plus
- Experience in continuous deployment and integration is beneficial
- Work experience inside a SaaS company is considered a plus
What you can expect from Showpad
We focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a creative, forward-thinking, ambitious company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.