We believe that everyone deserves a simpler, low-stress relationship with their money. Personal finance has been overrun by complexity, sales, and uncertainty. That’s why we’re working to make financial problem solving more personal and accessible for people like you, your friends, your coworkers, and your family.
We have two primary product interfaces: (1) a client portal for our customers and (2) an administrative dashboard for our Financial Coaches. As member of our development team, you'll be building and maintaining both of these pieces of software.
Our stack includes:
- React-native and VueJS
- Jest and nightwatch for testing
- Firebase for real-time database, cloud functions, and authentication
- Webpack and fastlane for builds
- Google Analytics, Bugsnag, and Fullstory for analytics and insights
- Ensure customer trust and satisfaction by putting user needs first.
- Rapidly develop new features that end up in thousands of users hands.
- Maintain and refactor existing code – help fight the good fight against tech debt.
- Interact with users via support to help debug and get to the root of bugs.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Are at home with Git and Github
- Exude empathy for users and drive for a compelling User Experience
- Have developed in React or VueJS
- A passion for helping Main Street families gain financial courage and a better understanding
- Subscribe to a strong belief in user and automated testing
- Experience with Postgres databases and GraphQL
- Experience developing Node backend
- Have used Google Cloud technologies
We’re located near Piedmont Park and the Beltline in the Armour Junction office area near Sweetwater Brewery, Lindbergh, and Ansley Mall. Our office is a collaborative, modern workspace that has easy access to and from the I-85 and the rest of the city.
- Free financial advising
- Volunteer Time Off
- Free, fresh snacks and coffee
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at 75% for individuals
- Success Sharing with employees
- 4% 401(k) Matching immediately upon starting
- Untracked Vacation