Want to tell us what you think about this two most loved and wanted web frameworks?
The team is working with an agile mindset and uses the Scrum framework. All of this with a good vision of what needs to be built and the freedom to take initiatives to do so.
Bearing that in mind, you will have three main goals:
- Develop a scalable architecture using cutting-edge technologies, in close collaboration with the team;
- Develop and maintain micro services to empower the tool and improve its scalability potential;
Your Tech Skills
- You have an excellent knowledge of Node.js ecosystem (using either Typescript and EcmaScript);
- You write clean, modular, testable code;
- You are up-to-date with the industry practices (agile, versioning and security);
- You are proficient with HTML and CSS/SCSS (well, we all know developers are not good at writing clean CSS, don’t panic we have our own Web-designers);
- You can easily work with REST APIs;
- You have a master degree in Computer Science, Civil Engineering, and/or any equivalent job-related experience that provides you with similar knowledge, skills and abilities;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are eager to learn;
- You are a team player;
- You have a proven passion in development.
What we offer?
- Exciting and fast paced international environment.
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
- Fun and casual environment.
- A product and development team where your advices matter.
- Flexible schedules.
- Remote work : from our Brussels' office and from home.
- Competitive wage.
What we do
Sortlist is an online-tool reinventing the way businesses find marketing and communication agencies. Because finding the right partner in the fast-growing digital environment is a hard task, we have built an online multi-criteria searching tool strongly linked to professional networks and peer-to-peer recommendations. Sortlist helps marketing managers find their partners in minutes and let them focus on building communication and marketing success.
Who we are
We are a fast-growing Belgian startup with about fifty strong international people based all around in Europe (Belgium, France, Spain, Romania).
In 2018, we managed more than 50.000 projects coming from companies all around the world with a strong database of more than 70.000 agencies. That’s representing a traffic of more than 2.500.000 visits on the different apps.