Since 2011, SpotMe has been the mobile engagement platform for visionary leaders who believe that events can drive transformative change.
SpotMe has been recognized by G2 Crowd as the leading pure play mobile event app, a growing space that represents more than $1 billion in potential annual revenue. Our ambition is to double down on this opportunity, use events as a springboard and extend our positioning into Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) for employees and customers.
Today, SpotMe serves over 220 global brands, including 80 Fortune 500 companies. Some of the world’s largest companies – including Novartis, L’Oréal and Daimler – use SpotMe to connect every event to their greater story.
- Develop new features of the SpotMe Backstage, our CMS
- Optimise user experience, streamline workflows, improve feedback and reporting
- Perform complete UI/UX re-design with ease of use, contextual aid in mind
- Work in cross-team projects on new & improving existing features
- Participate in brainstorming, specification and design sessions
- Maintain documentation, samples & best practices up to the highest standards
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience with SQL & No-SQL databases is a plus
- Demonstrated success in designing and building complex web applications
- Strong analytical, communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive, independent, completes tasks down to resolution