Stack Builders is a software consultancy based in New York with offices in Quito, Ecuador. We deliver high-quality software and work on interesting projects with a diverse, dynamic and passionate environment. We value intellectual curiosity, strong communication skills, and great programming abilities.
For this position, we are looking for an experienced PHP Developer with Laravel experience for our client in the automotive advertising industry. The ideal candidate should be flexible about working with different stack configurations, feels confident about tackling new challenges, and aim toward excellence. We expect someone capable of taking a technical brief, make architecture recommendations and follow high-quality standards.
We are looking for someone with the following abilities:
- Advanced English is required since all internal communications are conducted in this language.
- Experience building and maintaining websites using Laravel.
- Build reliable, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as Vue.js.
- Designing robust, scalable and secure features.
- We use Git and version control for all projects.
- We expect proficiency with Continuous Integration Tools, such as CircleCI.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Clear ability to work in teams, contribute to technical decisions and deliver exciting new products to the world.
- Be able to work full-time, overlapping some hours with the EST time zone.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in working with Elastic, Composer, Ansible.
- Experience working in remote teams.
- Experience working in Agile environments using Jira.
To assess your code quality, please submit the link to your GitHub page or similar. We will be looking for a clean, well-structured code, as well as automated tests.
If you are living in Ecuador, please apply through our portal for any in-house full-time employee positions that may be available. This position is not open to agencies or consulting firms.
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us visiting https://www.stackbuilders.com/ or take a look at our blog posts and tutorials to see some contributions from our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us are:
- Strong learning culture
- Regular pairing sessions
- Challenging projects
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation and technical talks
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers