We are looking for an ambitious Senior Fullstack Software Engineer (m/w/d) who wants to work in a thriving startup that provides clients with the leading Talent Relationship Platform. To keep it that way, we’re constantly expanding our team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you are an essential part of our product team and you will take responsibility for the design and implementation of new core features and integrations to other systems. You will work in an interdisciplinary team consisting of software engineers, operation engineers, user experience experts and product owners.
Our headquarter is located in Munich, however if you prefer you can also work remotely (in Europe +/- 2 hours time difference to Munich and on a freelancer / project basis).
- Writing elegant, maintainable and tested code
- Designing new core parts of the Talentry platform
- Evaluating and implementing new integrations with existing systems and services
- Extending and taking over responsibility for our REST API
- Documenting and communicating technical concepts in a comprehensive manner
- Participate and further improve our agile software development processes
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant industry experience
- 5+ years of professional web development experience
- Solid understanding of software architecture and software engineering principles
- Experience with Symfony or similar Frameworks (Laravel, Zend)
- You know HTML and CSS by heart
- Knowledge of SQL and database design
- You know your way around version control systems like git
- You are proactive and do not shy away from taking over responsibility and you know how to analyze the business needs of your company
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Ideally you know how to containerize and deploy your workloads in a cloud environment
Even if you don't tick off every bullet point, feel free to still apply. We will adjust our expectations depending on your seniority and experience.
What we offer
- MacBooks are our weapons of choice
- Individual budget for growth and learning
- Flexible working hours & home office
- Competitive salary
- Regular team events and office brunch
- 28 days of paid vacation per year
- Agile environment
- Flat hierarchies & fast decision making
- Lunch sponsorship, fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- Relocation & visa support
- Modern office in the heart of Munich
Talentry is a software company and has been one of the leading providers of cloud-based recruiting solutions since 2013. Our mission: Connecting people with organizations they love. That’s what drives us every day in building the recruiting platform of the future, with talent at the core of our approach. We enable organizations such as ProSiebenSat.1, OTTO, Henkel, KPMG or Universal Music to identify, attract, and engage the right people for their organization. Talentry is based in Munich and London and employs more than 50 people. More information: www.talentry.