We are looking for our next front-end developer that will be contributing to Telia’s digitalization journey. We are Marcel Sörensen and Berit Karlsson and we are two of the managers of our group Digital Channels. This is a great group with a lot of brilliant people. If you are you passionate about development and digitalization and if you enjoy working together in a team - You could be our next talent!
Your next challenge?
Telia is in the middle of a digitalization journey and we need more developers! If you join our team you will have the opportunity to rapidly grow, develop and challenge yourself professionally by working in a modern company with a lot of competent colleagues. Our unit Digital Channels deliver innovative changes to all websites and native apps for Telia Company Sweden.
As a front-end developer you will have the opportunity to influence the changes in our Digital Channels together with the unit’s development team in Gothenburg. You will plan, design and create responsive and digital solutions while learning from the effects of your deliveries to reach our goals. You are also going to develop test-driven and manage scalable solutions. You will ensure that our services have the best quality and ensure the client gets an excellent experience from Telia’s online services. Lastly you will secure our layer architecture and build front-end services.
Who are you?
At the Digital Channels Unit, we work very closely in and with multifunctional and fully agile teams. The teams are highly autonomous where new ways of working and new ideas are very welcome. The colleagues in the team are also very helpful towards one another, it is therefore essential to us that you want to assist your colleagues to deepen their knowledge within your expertise too.
- Enjoy being innovative and you are open to new ways of working and thinking.
- Enjoy seeking improvements in everything you do and always think forward.
- Eager to learn new things and eager to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- You are a team player where cooperation with colleagues comes naturally.
- An academic degree preferably in computer science or similar.
- Experience in Web Development.
- Experience from test driven development.
- Experience from working with agile methods.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
If you want to know more about this position, please contact our recruiter Joakim Johansson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not hesitate to send your application today, the selection and the interviews are going on continuously.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!