We think fast and act fast to drive our products in the right direction. Your challenge is not just to implement frontend and backend solutions, but also to make decisions move quickly and build scalable software.
- Develop and extend single page applications and components with Vue.js and backends/APIs with Ruby on Rails
- Write automated tests for your code
- Combat technical debt with clean architecture and constant refactoring
- Mentor fellow developers (esp. juniors) and non-developers
- 5-7 years experience as a developer, preferably with Vue/React as well as Ruby on Rails or a comparable PHP framework (e.g. Laravel)
- Experience with automated software testing (preferably RSpec/Capybara and Cypress)
- Eagerness to contribute to product and team beyond coding
- Experience in field with sensitive data (healthcare, finance etc.) beneficial
- You're fluent in English. Knowledge of German is a plus
Tech Stack Our tech stack is ruby on rails on the backend (around 25% of the codebase), vue.js on the frontend (70%) and react native (5%)
Start date asap/ any time
Work place Munich
Are you interested?
Your persons of contact are Kerstin Dannenberg (HR) and Clemens Kofler (CTO).
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
We are a Digital Health Startup in the heart of Munich that has made it its mission to improve the quality of life of its users. With our digital products, we accompany patients on their individual health path and help them to achieve the best possible therapy result.
Join us on our mission and become part of Temedica:
- We are an open, motivated and international team
- We believe in you - you get maximum responsibility and trust from day one
- We practice a fair feedback culture so that everyone can fully exploit their potential
- We are working goal driven and live our shared values
- We organize regular team events, provide you with delicious coffee, snacks and smoothies and have a really cozy office