There are more than a million craftsmen businesses in Germany that are increasingly stuck in paper based processes and unnecessary, outdated tools. That’s why BCG Digital Ventures decided to build ToolTime, a Software-as-a-Service solution for craftsmen together with two strong investors with in depth industry expertise. As Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) at ToolTime you will build and scale with us the most innovative software solution, that will not only help home service businesses to cope with their office work in the easiest and most efficient way possible, but set them up for future growth and success.
- Design, build, scale and maintain ToolTime’s software solutions (Backend: Java, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, Terraform, AWS, GraphQL and Jooq / Frontend: Typescript, React and React Native)
- Help shaping the technical areas of the product
- Work closely with product managers, product designers, frontend and backend engineers
- Provide technical leadership, guiding more junior team members
- Help to grow and develop the front-end team, playing a role in the process of hiring new team members
- Foster a culture of continuous delivery and test-driven development
- Champion good agile practices that provide a foundation for iterative product development
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies
- Solving challenging problems in the areas of: communication & chat, scheduling & disposition, routing & navigation, order management and documentation
- Several years of experience in software development
- Experience in full-stack development and in working with modern frontend and backend technologies and tools (Our tech stack: Backend /Java, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, Terraform, AWS, GraphQL and Jooq / Frontend: Typescript, React and React Native)
- Experience in working with GraphQL or willingness to learn it
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous delivery
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Willingness to relocate to Berlin
- Excellent English skills
ToolTime is a Software-as-a-Service solution that helps craftsmen tackle all administrative tasks of their business. Our purpose is to make their lives easier and more effective. We offer a clear tool that covers all work steps in craft businesses, from customer enquiries to invoicing and everything can be carried out quickly and easily.
Our team is based in Berlin and builds a solution that combines the advantages of modern software with a deep understanding of the craft business. We are supported by renowned investors from the industry who have accompanied us from the very beginning. At the moment we are around 25 people from very different backgrounds and nationalities and the company language is English.
Life at ToolTime is a team of highly motivated and international people based in Berlin. We value an open feedback culture with a strong focus on learning and personal development. We live a no bullshit, data-driven decision making process. Everyone is curious and takes initiative, so you can expect us to roll up our sleeves and make things work … while having a lot of fun too :)