You are a generalist who has a deep understanding of what it takes to create a robust mission-critical and secure website. You are at ease using modern Front-End frameworks and building single page applications, connecting to APIs and building user-friendly interactive interfaces. You speak in JSON. You have a habit of writing tests for every functionality you write. You have experience building applications that run at scale on AWS. Then you are the perfect fit!
- Deliver high-quality code while adhering to web development best practices
- Build new features based on the product roadmap
- Creating and maintaining the application on multiple platforms based on customers’ requests
- Work as a part of a team and respect coding and documentation guidelines
- Building interactive and modern web-based user interfaces
- Building responsive interfaces that look and work at any size, on any device
- Implementing the UI for new features and initiatives
- Modify and maintain interface components based on platform requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs reported by clients and team members
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience working in HTML, CSS, and jQuery, with a passion for front-end interfaces
- Understanding of responsive design and fluid layout
- Experience using CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS
- Experience using grid-based frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Strong understanding of web services and APIs, experience interacting with backend teams
- Solid experience working with Service-Oriented Architectures and integrations with third-party APIs (XML, JSON, REST)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent relevant work experience
- Nice-to-have, but not required: Experience in PHP and MySQL
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, energetic, and capable of driving for results under pressure and ambiguity
- Access to group insurance benefits, including health & dental
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee stock options, so that all TrackTikers act as owners
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Ping pong table to help you unwind
- A “convenience” station stocked with snacks
- Casual work environment: open-space office to fuel a collaborative environment and communication
- Easily accessible via public transit
Forget about suits, ties and 9 to 5. TrackTik is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing software firms in Montreal, selling its cutting-edge workforce management solutions to customers all over the world.
Join our team, where fun meets performance, results, and flexibility. If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity, and problem-solving, we want you as part of our family.
TrackTik develops innovative workforce management solutions and mobile applications that help transform industries and improve the way people work. TrackTik’s all-in-one platform empowers their customers to offer better service, be more efficient and save money. In their first market, the security guard industry, TrackTik has already realized a market leading position by securing some of the largest customers in that industry.