You are a generalist who has a deep understanding of what it takes to create a robust mission critical and secure website. You are at ease using PHP and MVC Frameworks, APIs to construct the backbone of web applications. You speak in SQL scripts. You have a habit of writing tests for every functionality you write. You have experimented deployment of web application on Amazon AWS. Then you are the perfect fit.
- Develop new modules and features for the TrackTik SaaS application
- Build new features based on the product roadmap
- Create and maintain the application on multiple platforms (Linux, Android) based on customers’ requests
- Work as a part of a team and respect coding and documentation guidelines
- Plan system updates for all clients
- Deliver request for specific client in a timely manner
- Manage internal relationship with other departments
- Analyze current industry market and potential assets for the system
Your Skills & Experience
- Software engineering degree and 5 years of PHP back-end development experience
- Experience building modular code with leading web MVC frameworks
- Capacity to work on entire web software stack (from Linux to CSS tools)
- PHP5; other languages a plus
- Yii Framework or equivalent (MVC, Symfony)
- MySQL, PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Open Source APIs
- Functional Knowledge of Linux
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-starter with a lot of initiative; we won’t be watching your every move, show us what you’ve got!
- Very good at what you do, but humble about it
- Access to group insurance benefits, including health & dental
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee stock options, so that all TrackTikers act as owners
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Ping pong table to help you unwind
- A “convenience” station stocked with snacks
- Casual work environment: open-space office to fuel a collaborative environment and communication
- Easily accessible via public transit
Forget about suits, ties and 9 to 5. TrackTik is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing software firms in Montreal, selling its cutting-edge workforce management solutions to customers all over the world.
Join our team, where fun meets performance, results and flexibility. If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family.
TrackTik develops innovative workforce management solutions and mobile applications that help transform industries and improve the way people work. TrackTik’s all-in-one platform empowers their customers to offer better service, be more efficient and save money. In their first market, the security guard industry, TrackTik has already realized a market leading position by securing some of the largest customers in that industry.