At TransferGo we are on a mission to make moving money globally as simple and easy as sending a text. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banking institutions have.
We are a fast-growing FinTech company with an international team of more than 170 employees, great product and service available in more than 50 countries, with the goal to provide the best customer service every step of the way.
Our Engineering team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds - from traditional Computer Science education to former communication specialists, diplomats, economists and artists. What unites us is a passion for technology and the drive to create the best product in the market.
We build modern software with modern techniques like DDD, continuous delivery, DevOps, and service-oriented architecture.
You will research, design and deliver software that will impact hundreds of thousands of users. You and your team will collaborate with business partners to define product requirements, plans, and deliverables.
Your cross-functional team will build scalable solutions that make international money transfers a fast and pleasant experience. Along the way you will be able to learn and innovate as well as to share your knowledge with other members of the team.
About the technology
We use these tools and techniques to help us get the job done and we’re excited to share our expertise with new members of the team:
- PHP 7, Symfony/Laravel, Composer;
- phpspec, Behat;
- MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch;
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS platform;
We’re excited about you because you:
- have experience in delivering production quality software
- are a good communicator and are able to use English effectively at work
- are enthusiastic about technology and best engineering practices. You believe that good code does not mean complicated code.
Some of our best benefits are:
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community
- Opportunity to dedicate 15% of time for learning and innovation
- A competitive salary package
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment)
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget of €1,000
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office, team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget and events
Monthly salary from 2800 € to 4200 € (gross) depending on the level of experience.
Sounds like it’s you we’re looking for? We can't wait to meet you! Please contact our team directly by applying via the "apply for this job" button.