Viable Data is an innovative technology, data and UX consultancy, delivering excellence through our projects and providing our people with a supportive culture and opportunities for growth and continuous learning.
We thrive on the challenge of working across different projects, user needs, and technologies and our teams and people live this every day. Our people-first approach and culture are central to our growing success as a consultancy.
We are an all-inclusive equal opportunities employer and proudly celebrate diversity. If you thrive on challenge, have a passion to learn and make a difference, and enjoy being part of a growing multidisciplinary team, look no further and start your Viable career, now.
This role is largely remote with occasional business essential travel.
- Write clean, well-structured, maintainable code with appropriate test and documentation ensuring that business requirements are met,
- Liaise with BA's, UX's, and other team members to analyse and review application functional designs,
- Adhere to coding standards, participate in code reviews, and follow best practices where appropriate,
- Refactor existing code where optimisation is deemed necessary,
- Communicate progress whilst attending stand-up meetings and perform regular updates to assigned issues and stories in Jira to support management teams’ tracking of progress
- Minimum 4 years front end development and solution design experience
- Champion TDD/BDD and have experience working with the full SDLC
- Team player with strong collaborative and communications skills
- Flexibility to learn other languages, frameworks, and technologies
Due to the nature of work, candidates will need to hold a valid SC security clearance, or if not in current possession of SC security clearance must be willing to undergo and capable of achieving SC security clearance
As well as providing a great place to work that has an amazing culture and the opportunity to work on excellent projects where you will really make a difference, we have a whole host of additional employee benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- 25 days leave
- 5 days dedicated training allowance, with individual budget
- Mentoring system, with 6-month review cycles
- Flexible hours and supportive of (partial) remote working
- 5% pension company contributions
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Choice of company laptop (MacBook, Linux or Windows)