What is Vue School
Vue School is the 1st learning platform for Vue.js, founded in late 2016. We’ve grown a lot since then and we have trained more than 90.000 web developers around the globe. Our instructors are core-members and industry experts that along with Vue.js they teach other top-notch technologies. Most clients (or v-friends) love our service and reach out for help, feedback, or feature requests on a daily basis.
Your job will be to write tutorials, create video courses, invent assignments, and other forms of educational material alongside the team. Our team works collectively on the content to make sure we provide the highest quality lessons while we teach the concepts thoroughly and step-by-step. You should expect to get a lot of feedback on your work and provide feedback to others. Oftentimes multiple instructors join forces to put together an awesome result. We are a small team and new tasks and projects will arise over time.
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- 5 years of proven dev working experience
- Experience working as instructor
- Passion for sharing and helping people learn
- Ability to plan your own courses
- Some experience with screencasting
- A lot of content ideas
Nice to have
- Blogging experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Video editing skills
- Experience giving workshops
- We’d love it if you develop/contribute to open source
You can work any time you like during the day (or night) in any timezone as soon as we find some core hours that we collaborate or meet. Our collaboration happens mostly async via Slack, Notion, etc.
What we offer
- Get paid to learn and teach what excites you
- Grow as instructor and as developer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Screencasting hardware
- Work in a fun team of geeks
- Budget for training/equipment/conferences
- Great exposure to our network of 90k+ Vue developers
- Time to work on open source and yourself
- Work on a product customers love
How to Apply
Please send us an email to email@example.com with your cv and:
- a few sentences about you and why you would be a good fit
We look forward to hearing from you!