Wander is a growing fast-paced startup, hiring both full-time Frontend and Backend TypeScript Engineers to help build our Web, Mobile App, and backend systems. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company revolutionizing travel. If you are passionate about software design, mobile development, web development, backend infrastructure, travel, smart home tech, and have 2+ years of development experience, please apply below!
- True passion for writing code
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- Ability to design and implement component structure and application state / logic based on product designs
- Write readable, documented, and well-tested code
- Provide detailed reviews of pull requests from other developers on the team
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for building
- Interested in long-term employment and career growth at a high growth tight-knit company
- Interested in working in an async environment
Our tech stack is 100% TypeScript, allowing you to implement end-to-end functionality. On the front end we’re using NextJS for our Web App and React Native for our Mobile App. Our API is provided over a GraphQL interface and interfaces with a PostgreSQL database via Prisma.
Wander is verticalizing the 100b+ short-term rental industry. We own the demand, booking, smart home technology, home management, and the homes themselves, creating an unmatched guest experience.
Our mission is to help people find their happy place. Our vision is to create the infrastructure for people to experience the world.
We are backed by legendary investors and have a team of experienced startup operators. We are a tight-knit team, with a strong work ethic with a common goal to build a lasting company.
Comp and Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits covered 100% by Wander
- Equity in Wander
- Entirely remote and async (no meetings)